This is a high-rise, flare leg jean, made with a comfort denim. Fits true to size.
The Eastcoast Flare :
- Tight around the seat but will soften with wear
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truly peachy looking butt
- Zip closure
- Made with Rolla's signature gold-toned trims
- Karen Blue is a best selling, mid-blue wash
- This denim has been through a washing process to create a soft 'worn in' look
- Crafted with contrast tobacco stitching
- Comfort denim, sometimes known as 'comfort rigid'
- Slightly lighter weight than a rigid denim
- Designed for those who want an authentic vintage look to their denim with a little bit of stretch
- Comfort denim will keep its shape, and doesn't require as much 'wearing in'
- If you usually wear super-stretchy denim, try going up half a size
- Made with 99% Cotton & 1% Elastane
Studio model is 175cm tall, wears a size 8 in jeans.